Subject: Display Library
From: NIGEL HUGHES <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 1994 12:18:00 +0100

Acid,
	HA! What kind of an answer is that ? *8) Never mind, so it was of
those awkward bugs that just hang around being, um, awkward. Never mind,
I am not exiting with RMB though, but with the fire button in Port 2. Jeez
can't stand computers my self.

	'020 instructions, well, ah oh, I was chatting to this chap and he
was going over my bits of code and he says, "You're writing this for a 1200
or above right" , I say "RIGHT!", he says why don't you use any 020
stuff in there, my face fell and I looked at my feet as I realised, I don't
have a list of the 020 OR 030 instructions set/addressing modes, I just 
know they are really cool, or so I have heard. BUT! I am going to London
today so if I see a book with them thangs in you fancy giving it a go?

	Has anyone got a details as above for 020/030/040? I'd love ya 
forever. 

	Bye bye,

	Nigel Hughes.

-This message was brought to you by Nobby the scurrying mailer daemon and
his little brother Trevor.  Sorry it's a bit burned.